Herbs Flora Ylang Ylang Essential Oil are made from Steam Distilled process. 100% Pure and Natural. Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils. Carefully packed to give you highest quality of hygiene.Promotes Hair Growth.Makes Hair Silky & Shiny.
Natural Ylang-ylang Essential Oil is extracted from Cananga odorata - also known as flower of flowers. It is a tall tropical tree about 20 meters (60 feet) high with large, tender, fragrant pink, mauve or yellow flowers. The yellow heads are viewed as being the best in terms of quality. There are several grades of herbal Ylang-ylang essential oil which are extracted at different times during the flower's lengthy distillation. These grades are referred to as extra, I, II, & III. This is the first distillation of the oil.
Key Benefits Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is a natural essential oil that helps to treat the hair and scalp related problems. It cleanses the scalp and gives a healthy and shiny look to the hair. It gently hydrates the skin and nourishes the scalp.
- Balances scalp moisture and stimulates hair growth
- Increases the thickness of hair shaft
- Balances sebum secretions
- Rejuvenates and moisturizes the skin
- Protects from premature ageing, damage from sun, and dandruff
- Beneficial for oily skin and hair type
- Acts as an aphrodisiac
- Helps in treating insomnia and giving a sound sleep
How to Use Essential Oils
- Massage: Essential oil can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and blend it well.
- Baths: Add 4-5 drops of essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to the bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
- Diffuser: Use 4-5 drops of natural essential oils in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with the incinerator.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- SKU: Ylang Ylang Essential Oil