Natural Tea Tree Essential Oil is extracted from Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) leaves. Though it is known as the Tea Tree, it is not the plant that bears leaves that are used for making green, black, or other types of tea. Tea Tree oil is manufactured using steam distillation. It has a thin consistency. Produced in Australia, Pure Tea Tree essential oil has a fresh aromatic fragrance, with mild medicinal and antiseptic notes and some back notes of mint and spice. Tea tree oil used frequently in aromatherapy and are known for promoting health and wellness as well. Herbal Tea Tree Essential Oil has been used for centuries due to its antibacterial and anti fungal properties. It can also be used to heal cold and cough. The powerful antibacterial properties of this oil can be used for making homemade natural hand sanitizers.
Used of Tea Tree Essential OilFollowing are some of the key uses of this essential oil:
- Treatment of Scars & Cuts - As it is a powerful disinfectant, you can use it for the treatment of scars, cuts, and minor wounds. You can mix it with honey to eliminate scars from your skin.
- Treating Acne - Tea Tree Essential Oil kills bacteria that are responsible for the formation of acne. Also, it treats acne of your face, arms, back, and chest seamlessly. Obtain a fresh-looking face and body by incorporating this oil into your daily skin care routine.
- Cleansing Skin - This oil penetrates your skin pores and eliminates the dirt, oil, dust, and other toxins from it. It also prevents clogging of your skin pores and balances the oiliness of the skin.
- Reducing Hair Fall - Hair Fall can be reduced to a great extent by adding this oil to your regular hair oil. You can also mix it with coconut, jojoba, or olive carrier oils and massage it on your scalp and hair to fight hair fall.
- Hair Cleansing - You can blend this Tea Tree Oil with Lavender Essential Oil and dilute it with the help of coconut carrier oil to get rid of scalp irritation and lice. This oil blend conditions your hair and cleanses it deeply.
- Eliminating Dandruff - Incorporate this essential oil in your daily hair care routine for eliminating dandruff as its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties remove dandruff and soothe scalp skin. You can also mix it with your regular shampoo for reaping its benefits.
How to Use Essential Oils
- Massage: Essential oil can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and blend it well.
- Baths: Add 4-5 drops of essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to the bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
- Diffuser: Use 4-5 drops of natural essential oils in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with the incinerator.
Safety Information of Essential Oils
- For external use only
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store at a temperature below 25-degree Celsius and 40 % humidity in cool and dry place
- Should be protected from direct light
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Tea Tree Essential Oil