Herbs Flora Organic Peppermint Essential Oil is one of the most popular oils that people use. It has the ability to calm nerves and also boost your energy level. When used topically it has a cooling sensation to help irritated skin and sore muscles.
Adding natural peppermint essential oil into your daily routines is the perfect way to stay relaxed and de-stressed so you can do your best throughout the day, every day!
Peppermint essential oil well as a sharp, uplifting aroma. It is an effective anti-fungal agent and also has astringent properties. It is a popular pain reliever for common use.
Key Benefits of Peppermint Essential Oil
- Supports collagen formation and acts as anti-wrinkle
- Promotes healthy, young and beautiful skin
- Promotes hair to grow longer and fuller
How to Use Essential Oils
- Massage: Essential oil can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and blend it well.
- Baths: Add 4-5 drops of essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to the bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
- Diffuser: Use 4-5 drops of natural essential oils in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with the incinerator.
Safety Information of Essential Oils
- For external use only
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store at a temperature below 25-degree Celsius and 40 % humidity in cool and dry place
- Should be protected from direct light
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Peppermint Essential Oil