Onion Essential Oil is obtained through steam distillation of the bulbs of onion. This oil is extremely rich in vitamin A, B and C and a variety of other nutrients. Due to its unique cleansing nature, this oil makes a perfect option for use over skin in extreme dilution to clear spots and marks.
The oil is strong when it comes to its fragrance and extract, hence it should always be mixed with regular oil or coconut oil before you apply to your skin or use it in your aromatherapy.
Onion Essential Oil Benefits
- Promotes faster growth of healthy, stronger hair
- Keeps hair loss at bay & prevents dryness of scalp
- Slows down premature greying
- Provide long lasting natural hair color
- Provides scalp nourishment & controls dandruff
- Fight frizz & brittle hair, provide Soft and Silky hair.
How to Use Essential Oils
- Massage: Essential oil can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and blend it well.
- Baths: Add 4-5 drops of essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to the bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
- Diffuser: Use 4-5 drops of natural essential oils in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with the incinerator.
Safety Information of Essential Oils
- For external use only
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store at a temperature below 25-degree Celsius and 40 % humidity in cool and dry place
- Should be protected from direct light
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Onion Extract Oil
- SKU: Onion Extract Oil