Lemon Grass Essential Oil is an effective cleanser for all skin types. It helps skin become flawless. Also helps provides antiseptic and astringent properties. Extracted from the Lemongrass stalks and leaves, the Herbal Lemongrass Essential Oil has managed to attract top cosmetic and healthcare brands in the world due to its nutritional properties. This essential oil has a perfect blend of earthy and citrus aroma that revives your spirits and refreshes you instantly. It has powerful antioxidants that can help your skin and overall health in various ways. The antioxidants of Natural Lemongrass essential oil eliminate the free radicals and curb oxidative stress. It is also known for its powerful anti-inflammatory properties. It is one of the key ingredients in massage oils due to its ability to relax muscles and alleviate joint pain. Since it is a concentrated essential oil, you must use it in appropriate proportions only and that also after diluting it with the help of coconut or jojoba carrier oils.
Uses Lemon Grass Essential Oil
- Healing Scalp - If you have a dry and itchy scalp, then you can massage it on your scalp after diluting it with a suitable carrier oil. It will also thicken your hair and make it strong from the roots.
- Perfect Skin - The astringent properties of lemon grass oil enable you to use it to tighten your skin pores. Therefore, you can also add a few drops of this oil to your beauty care products.
- Refreshing Aroma - Refreshing aroma of this oil used to eliminate foul smell from your rooms. Therefore, you can use this oil in making room fresheners as well.
- Repelling Insects - You can lemon grass essential oil for repelling insects, bugs, etc. For that, you can dilute it and fill it in a spray bottle to use whenever you want to.
- Relaxing - If you are feeling dull or low after a busy day, then you can diffuse this oil to revive your spirits. Its calming properties will relax your mind and body perfectly.
- Making natural products - You can make DIY natural products like bath oils, face scrubs, face wash by using Lemongrass essential oil as one of the key ingredients. It will enhance its nutritional properties by many folds.
How to Use Essential Oils
- Massage: Essential oil can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and blend it well.
- Baths: Add 4-5 drops of essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to the bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
- Diffuser: Use 4-5 drops of natural essential oils in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with the incinerator.
Safety Information of Essential Oils
- For external use only
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store at a temperature below 25-degree Celsius and 40 % humidity in cool and dry place
- Should be protected from direct light
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Lemongrass Essential Oil
- SKU: Lemongrass Essential Oil