Lavender essential oil are extracted from flowers top of lavender plants, it can be used in many ways it could be taken as oral medicine as well it can directly be applied on your skin, last but not the least is that it could be part of aromatherapy. It has the biggest role to play when it comes to acne of skin.
The oil is strong when it comes to its fragrance and extract, hence it should always be mixed with regular oil or coconut oil before you apply to your skin or use it in your aromatherapy.
Lavender Essential Oil Benefits
The lavender essential oil has many benefits:
- Antimicrobial – Lavender oil has antimicrobial as its one of the key properties which help you use the oil as a treatment for any kind of infection on the skin
- Improves Hair Growth – By applying it on the scalp, the overall circulation of blood increase resulting in better hair growth
- Amazing Fragrance -The natural fragrance makes it easy for an individual to use it as perfume or France lotion.
- Treats Dandruff – Regular massage treats the dryness of the scalp, resulting in the reduction of dandruff and acne
Lavender Essential Oil for Hair
- Rejuvenating Scent – The soothing floral fragrance of this oil soothes your mind and makes you relax.
- Cures Insomnia – This versatile essential oil is one of the most effective ingredients in the treatment of insomnia. It is used in spa therapies because of its ability to calm nerves.
- Bath Oil – Put a few drops of this oil into your bath water as it facilitates good blood circulation.
Lavender Essential Oil for Skin
Anti-inflammatory: Painful inflammation can be treated with lavender oils. The pain-relieving and numbing properties of the oil tend to soothe the inflammation, while beta-chlorophyll in the oil also serves as a natural anti-inflammatory agent.
To relieve inflammation by burning, combine one to three drops of lavender oil and one to two teaspoons of moringa or coconut oil. You should use the mixture three times a day.
If you've got a sunburn, a mist of lavender oil will help. In a spray bottle, mix a quarter of a cup of aloe vera juice, 2 teaspoons of purified water, 10 to 12 drops of lavender oil, and regular oil. Shake the bottle and pour it on the sunburn. Use the spray two to three times a day till the sunburn has healed.
Skin Lightening: Lavender oil can help to lighten the skin as it prevents inflammation. It can minimize discoloration, including dark spots. Lavender oil tends to minimize bitchiness and redness. If you have hyper pigmentation on your skin, lavender oil can also help with this.
Soothes Eczema and Dry Skin: Eczema could happen everywhere on your body. Your skin is dry, itchy, and scaly with eczema. It can occur mild or chronic and in different places. Since lavender has antifungal properties and decreases inflammation, it can help to keep eczema at bay. Lavender oil can also be used to cure psoriasis. Lavender oil helps cleanse the skin and decreases redness and inflammation.
Lavender Essential Oil for Face
Anti-acne: Lavender oil acts to destroy bacteria and can avoid and treat acne breakouts. It unblocks the pores and decreases inflammation when you place it on your skin. To use lavender oil for acne, dilute it in coconut oil or other carrier oil and add it to your skin after washing your face. You may also use lavender oil as a facial toner by blending two drops of lavender oil with one teaspoon of which hazelnut. soak the cotton ball in the mix and softly brush it on your forehead. Argan oil can help alleviate inflammation in the case of an, especially persistent pimple. Mix one drop of lavender oil with a drop of argan oil and apply it directly on a pickle twice a day.
How to Use Essential Oils
- Massage: Essential oil can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and blend it well.
- Baths: Add 4-5 drops of essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to the bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
- Diffuser: Use 4-5 drops of natural essential oils in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with the incinerator.
Safety Information of Essential Oils
- For external use only
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store at a temperature below 25-degree Celsius and 40 % humidity in cool and dry place
- Should be protected from direct light
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Lavender Essential Oil