Kumkumadi oil is an amazing ayurvedic connection of herbs that acts as a magical remedy for uplifting skin health and treating various skin issues. Organic Kumkumadi oil, which can also be used as a moisturizer is suitable for almost all skin type specifically for sensitive or dry flaky skin. A wonderful blend of plants, flowers, fruits, and milk extracts make this tailam or oil a wholesome beauty product that aims towards lightening the complexion, diminishing various signs of aging like wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles, spots, pimples, blemishes and effective treating skin infections and conditions like hyper pigmentation, eczema etc.
Kumkumadi Oil Benefits
- Kumkumadi Oil for Skin Whitening: Herbs Flora Kumkumadi Oil is an ancient Ayurvedic recipe prescribed for fair and glowing complexion. It is made with pure saffron, sandalwood and other precious herbs which help a lot to get natural skin whitening from regular use of kumkumadi oil.
- Skin Pigmentation: kumkumadi oil for pigmentation can be applied to your skin to get relief from pigmentation and it also reduces skin irritation and redness to a great extent.
- Reduces Pimples: Organic Kumkumadi oil nourishes your skin and reduces pimples, blemishes, acne marks, and dark spots.
- Relief from Skin Tanning and Dullness: Use this oil to improve your tanned skin and it also provides relief from dullness of skin. get rid from skin pores and removes unwanted oils to make it clean and fresh. Also be added to body cleansers and facial cleansers.
- Regenerates New Skin Cells: Turmeric gives it antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Therefore, it can be used to treat several skin conditions and issues as well. Kumkumadi oil for face regenerates new skin cells and moisturizes it deeply to give a soft, smooth, and yet firm appearance to your skin.
- Detoxifying Your Skin: It provides relief from acne breakouts and proves to be effective in the treatment of moles, minor wounds, cuts, and skin infections. The medicinal roots that are added to this oil make it capable of detoxifying your skin. You can also use it for treating sunburns, blisters, and skin irritation.
- Anti Aging: Aging signs like dark circles, fine lines, wrinkles, etc. can be avoided by regular use of this oil in your skincare regime.
Kumkumadi oil Ingredients
Ingredients: Redchandan, Manjistha, Athimaduram, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Dasamool, Aaraku, Patumugam, Lotus Petals, Atthi Bark, Blue Lotus, Vilvam, Agnimantha, Kasthuri Murmeric, Kumadi, Nerunjimul, Annachundai, Kantakathri, Moovilai, Saffron, Sesame Oil, Gotmilk, Rose Water, Turmeric
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Kumkumadi Oil