Natural Rosemary Essential Oil is one of the rare herbs that is used as a medicinal plant for centuries. Herbal Rosemary essential oil is a concentrated essential oil that is obtained from the flowering tops of the Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) herb. This herb belongs to the same mint family that Lavender, Clary Sage, Basil, etc. belong to. It is mainly known for its cleansing properties and it is also used in cosmetic products due to its beautifying properties. It also contains powerful antioxidants that make it an ideal ingredient for skincare and hair growth purposes.
Benefits of Rosemary Essential Oil
- Promotes Hair Growth - It boosts blood circulation in your hair roots and promotes healthy hair growth. Therefore, you can add a few drops of rosemary essential oil to your regular hair oils and shampoos.
- Relieves Muscle Pain - Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, you can use it to relieve the stress and pain from your muscles. It proves to be an excellent massage oil due to its skin-cleansing properties.
- Heals Dry & Irritated Scalp - If you are suffering from itchy or dry scalp then you can massage a diluted form of rosemary oil on your scalp. It also prevents premature greying of your hair to some extent.
- Aromatherapy Benefits - When used in aromatherapy, this oil can improve mental clarity and provide relief from fatigue and stress. It also has a positive effect on your mood and can be used to reduce anxiety as well.
- Reduces Headache & Dandruff - You can incorporate rosemary oil in your hair care regime to get instant relief from dandruff. It also reduces headaches and can be used for its rejuvenating effects on your mind and body.
- Perfect Skincare - Rosemary essential oil can be added to face masks, toners, face washes, soaps, creams, and moisturizers as it gives you fresh, younger, and blemish-free skin. It keeps your skin hydrated and smooth for a long time after application.
How to Use Essential Oils
- Massage: Essential oil can be used for massages. Mix 2-3 drops of the essential oil into a carrier oil and blend it well.
- Baths: Add 4-5 drops of essential oil to your bathtub or 3-4 drops to the bucket and swish the water gently to mix the oil well. If you have dry skin, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil along with the essential oil.
- Diffuser: Use 4-5 drops of natural essential oils in a diffuser bowl filled with three-quarters of water. Essential oils should never be burnt directly as the chemical structure can get changed with the incinerator.
Safety Information of Essential Oils
- For external use only
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store at a temperature below 25-degree Celsius and 40 % humidity in cool and dry place
- Should be protected from direct light
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Rosemary Essential Oil