Activated Coconut Charcoal Powder, also referred to as activated carbon is charcoal that has undergone a heating process which makes it safe for medicinal use. Charcoal powder for face is a non-graphite form of carbon which could be produced from any carbonaceous material such as coal, lignite, wood, paddy husk, coir pith, coconut shell, etc
While organic petroleum production is essential for keeping our skin moisturized, glowing, and free of wrinkles, and too much can be a problem. Oily skin may trap dirt and other impurities from the environment, which then sit on our skin and cause clogged pores particularly if you aren't regularly exfoliating. Activated charcoal powder may bind to those impurities and excess oil, while gently loosening deeply-ingrained particles with its gritty texture.
Benefits and Uses of Coconut Charcoal Powder
- 100% organic charcoal powder: The Charcoal Powder is 100% Organic created from Coconut Shell.
- Best ingredients for hair and face mask: Best employed for Face and Hair Masks. Add Activated Charcoal powder to your DIY Face and Hair masks.
- Get rid from access oil: Activated charcoal can bind to those impurities and excess oil, while gently loosening deeply-ingrained particles using its gritty texture.
- Remove impurities and blackheads: Activated coconut charcoal powder remove deep rooted impurities and blackheads from skin and scalp.
- Repair shrink pores: Purifies and detoxifies skin to help to get recover from blackheads and shrink pores
How to use Multani Mitti Powder
- Take enough Multani Mitti and make a smooth paste with half spoon honey and water (For Dry and Normal Skin).
- Or make a smooth paste with water and yoghurt (For Oily Skin/Ageing Skin).
- Apply the paste gently on the face and allow it to dry.
- After applying the paste leave it for an hour and rinse off with cool water.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Charcoal Powder
- SKU: Charcoal Powder